Friday, June 5, 2009

hais. this week is filled with emotions. monday, drawing.. sian. enough said. tuesday, off day.. but still nid go out buy drawing stuff.. go out also nid think of sch. wednesday is the day we always look forward to. haha. pogd was okay as usual. comms was ... erm.. heh. :) stayed up till 4 am to do vas and wht happened? HE DIDNT CHECK THE WORK! wtf .. made me stay up so late.. zz. lost my sleep for vas? wtf lah. Today was.. okay.. desfun was with mr simon.. laugh laugh.. then break. play dota. then colour theory.. haha. wanted to go to annual camp's campfire but something came up.. it was nth in the end.. wth.

i was actually suprised that people noticed my msn pm. haha. a few was like, 'you can always talk to me :D'. MORE SUPRISINGLY, two are my classmates! anban and, i cant believe im saying this, eugene. xD haha. jkjk. he's a good guy. both are. aww. feel so good to have classmates like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment